Joncryl® 1915 is a low cost, block resistant polymer for hardboard primer coatings. This emulsion is a unique polymer that exhibits low minimum film forming temperature, yet offers excellent block resistance. Joncryl® 1915 emulsion is ideally suited for high PVC primers used over hardboard and composite wood substrates. This product is a translucent liquid.
- Joncryl® 1915 Datasheet (English)
- Taking The Environmental Route With BASF UV-and-Water Based Resins (English)
- 巴斯夫水性工业涂料树脂的选择 (Chinese Simplified)
BASF Dispersions & Pigments Asia Pacific provides solutions for customers in the coatings, construction, printing and packaging, and adhesive markets. These products help manufacturers in the adhesives, nonwovens, and fiber bonding industries meet functional and performance demands while using smart, ecologically minded materials that enhance the performance properties of customers’ production processes.
- BASF Inaugurates Chemical Complex in Dahej, India (English)
- 巴斯夫全新聚异氰酸酯生产线在上海漕泾投产 (Chinese Simplified)
- BASF Starts Up New Polyisocyanates Production Line in Caojing, China (English)
- Peak Performance, Solvent-Based Dispersing Agents for Cu-phthalocyanine Pigments (English)
- Novel Solution for Matte UV-cured Parquet Coatings (English)