Bioferrin® 6000 bovine lactoferrin is a natural, and biologically active milk protein isolated from fresh sweet whey using fractionation separation technologies. This unique separation and processing technology retains maximum bioactivity by eliminating exposure to the denaturing effects of high temperature during processing. It is used in infant formulas, nutritional foods, nutritional supplements, sports supplements, and pharmaceutical applications. It has a pH of 6.2 to 8.0, and has iron binding characteristics.
Nutritional & Analytical Information
Login to view Nutritional & Analytical Information below
Glanbia Nutritionals manufactures amino acids, vitamins, colors, specialty ingredients, dairy minerals, lactose, flaxseed, functional ingredient systems, micronutrient premixes, milk and whey proteins, whey peptide and hydrolysates technologies for Food, Beverage and Nutrition. Glanbia ingredients support cognitive function, digestion, cardiovascular, immune, joints, weight management and have omega-3 fatty acids.
- Glanbia Nutritionals: Our Partners (English) - Google Translate
- Glanbia: Collaborating, Solving, Achieving Video (English) - Google Translate
- Glanbia: Propelling Foods Forward Video (English) - Google Translate
- Glanbia: Building the Beverages of Tomorrow Video (English) - Google Translate
- Glanbia: The Art of Smarter Nutrition Video (English) - Google Translate
- Glanbia Nutritionals Ingredient Index (English) - Google Translate
- Glanbia Nutritionals: Customized Premix Solutions (English) - Google Translate