Is an oxidatively stable, biodegradable polyol ester, suitable for use in a wide range of applications, both as base fluid and an additive, particularly in high temperature conditions.
- CRODAMOL™ GTCC Datasheet (English)
Croda Lubricants is a global business offering a unique range of functional ingredients - delivering superior performance and tailored solutions to our customers in the automotive and industrial lubricant sectors. With a strong reputation for quality and innovation, coupled with a corporate commitment to renewability and sustainability, Croda speciality products are recognised as adding value, imparting demonstrable effects and reducing environmental impact.
- Product & Application Guide (English)
- Incidental Food Contact Lubricants (H1) Presentation (English)
- Novel Bio-Based Ester As An Effective Replacement For Phthalates As A Seal-Swell Agent (English)
- STLE Commercial Marketing Forum Presentation (English)
- Two-Stroke Engine Oils Presentation (English)
- Speciality Greases Presentation (English)
- Quenching Fluids Presentation (English)
- Non-Ferrous Metal Rolling Oils Presentation (English)
- Industrial Gear Lubricants Presentation (English)
- Croda Lubricants: Product & Application Guide (English)
- Metalworking Fluids (English)