Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer
Aristoflex® AVC is a synthetic polymer used as a gelling agent for aqueous systems and as a texturizer and thickener for oil-in-water emulsions. It is pre-neutralized, easy to use and provides formulations with excellent yield value, corresponding to superior stability even in the absence of additional emulsifier. This product has a good compatibility with organic solvents (ethanol, acetone) and is stable towards UV radiation and high shear stress.
- Aristoflex® Polymers: Get In Touch With Performance (English) - Google Translate
- Bring Life To Your Hair (English) - Google Translate
- Formulating For Your Skin's Best Defense From The Sun (English) - Google Translate
- Formulating Never Went So Smoothly - Skin Care Solutions (English) - Google Translate
- Incredible Fresh And Silky Skin Feel (English) - Google Translate
MSDS / SDS
- EMULSIFICATION TEST WITH ARISTOFLEX® AVC (English) -
Clariant International Ltd. has expertise in the Personal Care, and provides solutions for skin and hair care products. The company offers preservatives, active ingredients, surfactants and pearlizers emollients, polymers, emulsifiers and rheology-modifying polymers for personal care products. They work towards finding sustainable innovations and sensorial solutions for hair and skin care products.
- Clariant Updates its Corporate Strategy to Reflect its Deepened Commitment to Sustainability (English) - Google Translate
- Clariant erneut im Dow Jones Sustainability Index (German) - Google Translate
- Clariant included in Dow Jones Sustainability Index (English) - Google Translate
- Clariant erweitert Unternehmensstrategie und unterstreicht damit verstärktes Engagement für Nachhaltigkeit (German) - Google Translate
- Clariant Launches Innovative Range of Highly Renewable Co-Surfactants with Multifunctional Benefits at In-Cosmetics Asia 2014 (English) - Google Translate
- Surprise Your Senses Naturally: Plantasens® (English) - Google Translate