Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer
Aristoflex® AVC is a synthetic polymer used as a gelling agent for aqueous systems and as a texturizer and thickener for oil-in-water emulsions. It is pre-neutralized, easy to use and provides formulations with excellent yield value, corresponding to superior stability even in the absence of additional emulsifier. This product has a good compatibility with organic solvents (ethanol, acetone) and is stable towards UV radiation and high shear stress.
- Aristoflex® AVC Datasheet (English)
- Aristoflex® Polymers: Get In Touch With Performance (English)
- Bring Life To Your Hair (English)
- Formulating For Your Skin's Best Defense From The Sun (English)
- Formulating Never Went So Smoothly - Skin Care Solutions (English)
- Incredible Fresh And Silky Skin Feel (English)
- Polymer Selection Guide- Clariant Aristoflex® Polymers (English)
MSDS / SDS
- EMULSIFICATION TEST WITH ARISTOFLEX® AVC (English)
Clariant International Ltd. has expertise in the Personal Care, and provides solutions for skin and hair care products. The company offers preservatives, active ingredients, surfactants and pearlizers emollients, polymers, emulsifiers and rheology-modifying polymers for personal care products. They work towards finding sustainable innovations and sensorial solutions for hair and skin care products.