Ceteth-5 (and) Ceteareth-7
Cromul™ EM00685 is a complex and versatile non ionic surfactant designed to emulsify and produce stable dispersions of cosmetic materials. Cromul™ EM00685 is recommended as a base emulsifier, capable of producing lotions and milks with a variety of raw materials. Products of higher viscosity -viscous lotions and creams - can be produced by using Cromul™ EM00685 in combination with cetostearyl alcohol or polyol esters such as glyceryl monostearate.
- Cromul™ EM00685 Datasheet (English)
Croda is a leading innovator and supplier of specialty raw materials for Personal Care and Cosmetics. Croda’s team of technologists have developed unique technologies that combine natural raw material sourcing with creative chemistry to provide exceptional solutions for current and future industry trends in hair care, skin care, sun care, and color cosmetics, while maintaining Eco-friendly standards.
- Innovations from Croda at SCS Formulate 2014 (English)
- Innovations from Croda at IFSCC 2014 (English)
- Now, New, Next: Croda’s Upcoming Free E-Seminar on Consumers Inspiring New Beauty Innovations (English)
- Incroslip™ When Stability and Performance Matter Most (English)
- Emollients- Your Essential Selection Guide (English)
- Hot Ten Asian Skin Care Special (English)