OptaSense™ G40 is a polyacrylic rheology modifier (thickener) which provides an effective yet economic route to crystal clear aqueous and aqueous alcoholic gel systems. Gels formed by OptaSense™ G40 are non-tacky, easy to rub in and display a high degree of substantivity to the skin and hair; and therefore resist slide (particularly important in shave gels and face masks). This product is ideal for use in a wide variety of cosmetic gels, suspensions, creams, and lotions.
Croda is a leading innovator and supplier of specialty raw materials for Personal Care and Cosmetics. Croda’s team of technologists have developed unique technologies that combine natural raw material sourcing with creative chemistry to provide exceptional solutions for current and future industry trends in hair care, skin care, sun care, and color cosmetics, while maintaining Eco-friendly standards.
- Innovations from Croda at SCS Formulate 2014 (English)
- Innovations from Croda at IFSCC 2014 (English)
- Now, New, Next: Croda’s Upcoming Free E-Seminar on Consumers Inspiring New Beauty Innovations (English)
- Croda Achieves EFfCI Certification for All Major Cosmetic Ingredient Manufacturing Sites Globally (English)
- Incroslip™ When Stability and Performance Matter Most (English)
- Emollients- Your Essential Selection Guide (English)
- Hot Ten Asian Skin Care Special (English)