Escalol® 577 is a water-soluble version of Escalol® 567. It is a secondary UV-B absorber with activity in UV-A region. It is also recommended at very low levels (<0.5%) as a color-protectant for products in clear packages. It is also useful as a UV absorber for industrial applications.
- Ashland Care Specialties: Advancing Skin Care with Science (English)
- Ashland Skin Care Application Chart (English)
- Sun Care Technologies- Application Chart (English)
- Sun Care Technologies- Overview Guide (English)
- Sunscreen Formulary: A Formulation Guide For Effective Sun Care Preparations (English)
Ashland Inc. develops and produces a comprehensive line of biofunctionals, fixative and styling polymers, bioadhesives, and rheology and conditioning polymers for the Personal Care industry. To help formulators create blockbuster innovations, Ashland Inc. focuses on breakthrough chemistries that deliver advanced performance properties in hair care, skin care, sun care, and oral care products.