Cremophor® A 25
Cremophor® A 25 is a white to yellowish micro granule made of Ceteareth-25 fatty alcohol used as a nonionic emulsifier for the manufacture of cosmetic O/W emulsions. This product has a color gardner at 70°C of <=2, a water content of <=1.0%, an acid value of <=1.0mg KOH/g, and a hydroxyl value of 36-45mg KOH/g.
- Cremophor® A 25 Datasheet (English)
BASF has a high quality product range that includes surfactants, emulsifiers, polymers, emollients, cosmetic active ingredients, pigments, UV filters, thickeners, protein products, and lipid layer enhancers. BASF products are tailor-made solution that helps to improve quality, increase comfort and reduce energy consumption, resulting in innovative solutions for the sustainable development of the industry.
- IFSCC 2014 : BASF lance de nouveaux ingrédients pour le rajeunissement de la peau et la protection solaire (French)
- BASF and Regional Dermatology Training Centre (RDTC) in Tanzania Develop Sunscreen for People with Albinism (English)
- Our NaTrue Ingredients Overview (English)
- BASF bringt Inhaltsstoffe auf Basis von zertifiziertem, nachhaltigem Palm(kern)öl auf den Markt (German)
- Functional Moisturization Via Endogenous Strengthening of Epidermal Homeostasis (English)