Shorea Stenoptera [EU] (and) Shorea Stenoptera Butter [non EU]
Cegesoft® SH is an exotic, waxy emollient with a melting temperature near to skin temperature. Due to its consistency-giving properties, it imparts body to all skin care formulations. It is a white solid with a bland odor, and a slip melting point of 25-35°C, an iodine value (Wijs) of 31-36, and a saponification value of 180-220.
- Cegesoft® SH Datasheet (English)
- BASF Ingredients for Personal Care Products Considered for Nordic Ecolabel (English)
- BASF Products for EU-Ecolabel Applications (English)
- Exotic Natural Oils (English)
- Choosing the Right Emollient (English)
- Natural Oils Naturally from BASF (English)
- The Spa Concept: Where Next for Spa? (English)
BASF has a high quality product range that includes surfactants, emulsifiers, polymers, emollients, cosmetic active ingredients, pigments, UV filters, thickeners, protein products, and lipid layer enhancers. BASF products are tailor-made solution that helps to improve quality, increase comfort and reduce energy consumption, resulting in innovative solutions for the sustainable development of the industry.
- BASF and Regional Dermatology Training Centre (RDTC) in Tanzania Develop Sunscreen for People with Albinism (English)
- Our NaTrue Ingredients Overview (English)
- BASF bringt Inhaltsstoffe auf Basis von zertifiziertem, nachhaltigem Palm(kern)öl auf den Markt (German)
- Functional Moisturization Via Endogenous Strengthening of Epidermal Homeostasis (English)