Shorea Stenoptera [EU] (and) Shorea Stenoptera Butter [non EU]
Cegesoft® SH is an exotic, waxy emollient with a melting temperature near to skin temperature. Due to its consistency-giving properties, it imparts body to all skin care formulations. It is a white solid with a bland odor, and a slip melting point of 25-35°C, an iodine value (Wijs) of 31-36, and a saponification value of 180-220.
- BASF Ingredients for Personal Care Products Considered for Nordic Ecolabel (English) - Google Translate
- BASF Products for EU-Ecolabel Applications (English) - Google Translate
- Exotic Natural Oils (English) - Google Translate
- Choosing the Right Emollient (English) - Google Translate
- Natural Oils Naturally from BASF (English) - Google Translate
- The Spa Concept: Where Next for Spa? (English) - Google Translate
BASF has a high quality product range that includes surfactants, emulsifiers, polymers, emollients, cosmetic active ingredients, pigments, UV filters, thickeners, protein products, and lipid layer enhancers. BASF products are tailor-made solution that helps to improve quality, increase comfort and reduce energy consumption, resulting in innovative solutions for the sustainable development of the industry.