Eumulgin® B 3
Eumulgin® B 3 is a universally applicable, non-ionic emulsifier for cosmetic and pharmaceutical oil-in-water emulsions and transparent gels. It is supplied in white to slightly yellowish pellets, and has a hydroxyl value of 36-41, a saponification range of 43-46°C, and a clouding temperature of 94-96°C.
- Eumulgin® B 3 Datasheet (English)
- BASF Ingredients for Personal Care Products Considered for Nordic Ecolabel (English)
- BASF Products for EU-Ecolabel Applications (English)
BASF has a high quality product range that includes surfactants, emulsifiers, polymers, emollients, cosmetic active ingredients, pigments, UV filters, thickeners, protein products, and lipid layer enhancers. BASF products are tailor-made solution that helps to improve quality, increase comfort and reduce energy consumption, resulting in innovative solutions for the sustainable development of the industry.
- BASF and Regional Dermatology Training Centre (RDTC) in Tanzania Develop Sunscreen for People with Albinism (English)
- Our NaTrue Ingredients Overview (English)
- BASF bringt Inhaltsstoffe auf Basis von zertifiziertem, nachhaltigem Palm(kern)öl auf den Markt (German)
- Functional Moisturization Via Endogenous Strengthening of Epidermal Homeostasis (English)