Monomuls® 90-L 12
Monomuls® 90-L 12 is a molecularly distilled lauric acid monoglyceride that is used as a lipid layer enhancer in surfactant type washing and cleansing preparations. It supports the viscosity formation in aqueous surfactant solutions. In some formulations with a high proportion of Monomuls® 90-L 12 cold-temperature crystallizations may occur. It is a white to cream colored powder, with a faint fatty odor.
- BASF Ingredients for Personal Care Products Considered for Nordic Ecolabel (English) - Google Translate
- BASF Products for EU-Ecolabel Applications (English) - Google Translate
- Our COSMOS Approved Products (English) - Google Translate
- COSMOS Organic and Natural Standard 2.0 and BASF Personal Care Solutions (English) - Google Translate
- ECOCERT Approved BASF Ingredients (English) - Google Translate
- NaTrue Guidelines and Formulations (English) - Google Translate
- Our Products with BDIH Label (English) - Google Translate
- The Nordic Ecolabel for Personal Care (English) - Google Translate
BASF has a high quality product range that includes surfactants, emulsifiers, polymers, emollients, cosmetic active ingredients, pigments, UV filters, thickeners, protein products, and lipid layer enhancers. BASF products are tailor-made solution that helps to improve quality, increase comfort and reduce energy consumption, resulting in innovative solutions for the sustainable development of the industry.