Lipodermol® LS 8656
Octyldodecanol (and) Lecithin (and) Arachidyl Pr opionate (and) Tocopheryl Acetate (and) Retinyl Palmitate (and) Ethyl Linoleate (and) Ethyl Linolenate [US] [EU]
Lipodermol® LS 8656 is a botanical and synthetic essential fatty acid complex that is recommended for use in the care of dry and aged skin, as well as dry and damaged lips. It is incorporated into the oil phase of emulsion just before emulsification, or introduced at room temperature with low mixing in foaming products, and is suitable for a pH level between 5 and 7.5. This product is a yellow sirup-like liquid with a characteristic odor, a density at 20°C of 0.870-0.890, a refractive index at 20°C of 1.456-1.466, and an ultra-violet spectrum of 0.370-0.650.
BASF has a high quality product range that includes surfactants, emulsifiers, polymers, emollients, cosmetic active ingredients, pigments, UV filters, thickeners, protein products, and lipid layer enhancers. BASF products are tailor-made solution that helps to improve quality, increase comfort and reduce energy consumption, resulting in innovative solutions for the sustainable development of the industry.
- IFSCC 2014 : BASF lance de nouveaux ingrédients pour le rajeunissement de la peau et la protection solaire (French)
- BASF and Regional Dermatology Training Centre (RDTC) in Tanzania Develop Sunscreen for People with Albinism (English)
- Our NaTrue Ingredients Overview (English)
- BASF bringt Inhaltsstoffe auf Basis von zertifiziertem, nachhaltigem Palm(kern)öl auf den Markt (German)
- Functional Moisturization Via Endogenous Strengthening of Epidermal Homeostasis (English)