Proteasyl® TP LS 8657
Pisum Sativum [Pea] Extract [US] (and) Cyclodextrin
Proteasyl® TP LS 8657 is a botanical extract with excellent anti-elastase activity is recommended for the use in anti-ageing products for the face, products for sensitive skin and for specific anti-stretch mark preparations. It is a light yellow limpid liquid, with a weak odor, a pH value of 6-7 (pure product), a total proteins of 1.5-3.0%, an antitrypsic activity of 2.0-3.5 TUI/mg, and a dry extract (SW: 5g] of 35.0-45.0%.
- Proteasyl® TP LS 8657 Datasheet (English)
- Our Skin and Hair Care Active Ingredients (English)
- Proteasyl® TP LS 8657 (English)
- The Spa Concept: Where Next for Spa? (English)
BASF has a high quality product range that includes surfactants, emulsifiers, polymers, emollients, cosmetic active ingredients, pigments, UV filters, thickeners, protein products, and lipid layer enhancers. BASF products are tailor-made solution that helps to improve quality, increase comfort and reduce energy consumption, resulting in innovative solutions for the sustainable development of the industry.
- BASF and Regional Dermatology Training Centre (RDTC) in Tanzania Develop Sunscreen for People with Albinism (English)
- Our NaTrue Ingredients Overview (English)
- BASF bringt Inhaltsstoffe auf Basis von zertifiziertem, nachhaltigem Palm(kern)öl auf den Markt (German)
- Functional Moisturization Via Endogenous Strengthening of Epidermal Homeostasis (English)