Euperlan® PK 771 Benz
Sodium Laureth Sulfate (and) Glycol Distearate (and) Cocamide MEA (and) Laureth-10
Euperlan® PK 771 Benz is a cold-processable, pasty, dispersion of pearlizing agents that is used for dense and particularly brilliant surfactant preparations with a silky shine. It contains fatty alcohol ether sulfate and has a typical faint odor. This product has a dry residue amount of 44-48%, an anionic surfactant (MW 382) of 19-22%, and a pH value (10%) of 3.0-4.0.
- Euperlan® PK 771 Benz Datasheet (English)
- BASF Ingredients for Personal Care Products Considered for Nordic Ecolabel (English)
- BASF Products for EU-Ecolabel Applications (English)
BASF has a high quality product range that includes surfactants, emulsifiers, polymers, emollients, cosmetic active ingredients, pigments, UV filters, thickeners, protein products, and lipid layer enhancers. BASF products are tailor-made solution that helps to improve quality, increase comfort and reduce energy consumption, resulting in innovative solutions for the sustainable development of the industry.
- IFSCC 2014 : BASF lance de nouveaux ingrédients pour le rajeunissement de la peau et la protection solaire (French)
- BASF and Regional Dermatology Training Centre (RDTC) in Tanzania Develop Sunscreen for People with Albinism (English)
- Our NaTrue Ingredients Overview (English)
- BASF bringt Inhaltsstoffe auf Basis von zertifiziertem, nachhaltigem Palm(kern)öl auf den Markt (German)
- Functional Moisturization Via Endogenous Strengthening of Epidermal Homeostasis (English)