Olus Oil (and) Glycerin (and) Lauryl Glucoside (and) Polyglyceryl-2-Dipolyhydroxystearate (and) Glyceryl Oleate (and) Dicaprylyl Carbonate [EU]
Emulgade® CPE is a concentrated EO free emulsion containing vegetable oil, nonionic emulsifiers and lipid layer enhancers. It has been specially developed to prepare micro emulsions/lotions for personal care wet wipes applications. The product can be used for the simple cold preparation of most types of o/w emulsions, and contains the typical ingredients of cosmetic o/w emulsions. Emulgade® CPE is a yellowish, clear to slightly turbid, fluid emulsion concentrate that has a pH value of (20°C) of 5.0-6.0, a water content of 14-18%, and a density (25°C) of 1.00-1,05 g/cm^3.
- BASF Ingredients for Personal Care Products Considered for Nordic Ecolabel (English) - Google Translate
- BASF Products for EU-Ecolabel Applications (English) - Google Translate
- Emulgade® CPE: The Green Microemulsion (English) - Google Translate
- Our COSMOS Approved Products (English) - Google Translate
- COSMOS Organic and Natural Standard + BASF Personal Care Solutions (English) - Google Translate
- COSMOS Organic and Natural Standard 2.0 and BASF Personal Care Solutions (English) - Google Translate
- Do It Your Way: Personal Care Wipes of Tomorrow (English) - Google Translate
- ECOCERT Approved BASF Ingredients (English) - Google Translate
- Personal Care Wipes of Tomorrow (English) - Google Translate
BASF has a high quality product range that includes surfactants, emulsifiers, polymers, emollients, cosmetic active ingredients, pigments, UV filters, thickeners, protein products, and lipid layer enhancers. BASF products are tailor-made solution that helps to improve quality, increase comfort and reduce energy consumption, resulting in innovative solutions for the sustainable development of the industry.