Eusolex® 4360 is a UV filter ( Benzophenone-3) that has the appearance of a pale yellow crystalline powder. It is an oil soluble powder for broad spectrum protection. It is the UV choice for product protection. The use of UV filters is no longer restricted to sunscreens, they are being used in products for day to day facial and body care.
Merck KGaA is a major developer and manufacturer of Personal Care and Cosmetics ingredients. Its Colorona® cosmetic pigment powders, composed of iron or titanium oxide-coated micas, are available in a variety of lustrous colors. Merck KGaA’s Eusolex® UV-Pearls® encapsulated UV filters deliver superior sun protection with reduced dermal uptake, minimal allergy potential, and no irritation.
- From BB to CC Creams - Innovative Formulation of Multitasking Care (English) - Google Translate
- RonaFlair™ Balance Colors – The New Combination Tool For Individual Skin Correction (English) - Google Translate
- Works Of Art Begin With The Right Materials (English) - Google Translate
- RonaFlair™ White Sapphire- A Touch Of Luxury (English) - Google Translate
- Edel Schimmernde SilberweißE Effekte Dank Timiron® Synwhite 40 (German) - Google Translate