VERSENOL 120 CHELATING AGENT
VERSENOL 120 chelating agent is an aqueous solution of the trisodium salt of N-(hydroxyethyl) ethylenediaminetriacetic acid. VERSENOL 120 has some unique properties that make it worth considering for use: (1) to control iron at pH 8-10; and (2) under more acidic conditions (i.e., low pH) where other chelants are less soluble.
Dow Consumer & Industrial Solutions provides solutions for household and institutional cleaning products. They offer ingredients for air treatments, dishwashing detergents, laundry products, soaps, surface cleaners, and disinfectants. The company helps formulators develop products with controlled activity, enhanced detergency, microbiological control, sustainability, and improved compatibility.
- Solutions for the Fabric and Surface Care Market (English)
- Dow Performance Enablers For Phosphate-Free Automatic Dishwashing (English)
- Moving Beyond Clean (English)
- Ask The Expert (English)
- How-To Guide (English)
- Floor Finish Product Selection Guide (English)
- General Overview Brochure (English)
- Methocel Cellulose Ethers Technical Handbook (English)