Pemulen™ 1622 is a cross-linked copolymer of acrylic acid and C10-30 alkyl acrylate. The addition of this hydrophobic comonomer enables the polymer to function as a primary emulsifier. It is able to form stable oil-in-water emulsions without the need for carefully selected surfactant.
- Pemulen™ 1622 Datasheet (English)
- PEMULEN™ 1622 (English)
Lubrizol is a major developer and manufacturer of specialty chemicals for Household, Industrial, and Institutional Cleaner applications. Its Carbopol® cross-linked polyacrylate polymers are tailored to improve thickness, suspension, and stability in powder and liquid cleaners. Lubrizol’s Novethix™ L-10 (Hyper-HASE) Polymer is perfect for thickening and increasing flow in bath and shower products.
- Formulating Hydroalcoholic Gels with Carbopol® Polymers (English)
- Measurement And Understanding of Yield Value in Home Care Formulations (English)
- Neutralizing Carbopol® and Pemulen™ Polymers in Aqueous and Hydroalcoholic Systems (English)
- Acrylate Copolymer Rheology Modifiers for Household, Industrial and Institutional Surfactant Systems (English)