CEDEPHOS® FA-600 is the acid form of a complex mixture of mono- and di-phosphate esters based on an aliphatic hydrophobe. This anionic surfactant offers the combination of exceptional alkali solubility with excellent coupling ability for nonionics in liquid formulations. It is used in heavy-duty, alkaline industrial detergent systems, textile wet processing, pulp deresination, dedusting agents and corrosion inhibitors.
Stepan Company is a major developer and manufacturer of anionic, nonionic, cationic, and amphoteric agents for Household, Institutional, and Industrial Cleaner applications. Its AMMONYX® amine oxides enhance foaming, viscosity, and emulsion in shampoos, soaps, lotions, detergents, and more. Stepan’s BIO-SOFT® biodegradable surfactants provide ecofriendly cleaning for a wide range of uses.
- Stepan Company Antimicrobial End-Use Formulations (English)
- Low Foaming for HI&I Cleaning (English)
- High Foaming for HI&I Cleaning (English)
- Acid/Alkali Solubility for HI&I Cleaning (English)
- Stepan Product Selector Guide (English)
- Stepan Specialty Alkoxylates (English)
- Stepan Vehicle Care Products (English)
- Global Surfactant Catalog (English)