Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate
Calsoft® AOS-40 is a 40% solution of sodium C1 4-16 alpha olefin sulfonate that offers the advantages of high foaming power, good emulsification, skin mildness and excellent lime soap dispersion. Perfect for sulfate-free personal care and detergent products. Recommended for application in personal care products, household, industrial detergents and car wash products.
- Calsoft® AOS-40 Datasheet (English)
- Pilot "Green" Flyers (English)
MSDS / SDS
- MSDS (English)
Pilot Chemical is a developer and manufacturer of a broad array of anionic, amphoteric, and nonionic formulations for Household, Industrial, and Institutional Cleaner applications. Its surfactants are high-performance, colorless, and remarkably pure. Pilot’s HI&I offerings are suited to numerous applications, such as detergents, universal cleaners, degreasers, disinfectants, and sanitizers.
- "Green" HI & I Cleaners (English)
- Performance of Calsoft® AOS-FS (English)
- Calfoam 70 Series (English)
- Calfax Disulfonates - Maximum Strength Surfactants (English)