Sodium Dodecyl Diphenyl Oxide Disulfonate
Calfax® DB-45 is a clear light amber aqueous solution of sodium dodecyl branched dipheny oxide disulfonate. Calfax® DB-45 contains no halogenated solvents and is compatible with a broad range of acids, alkalis, chlorine and peroxide bleaches and builders such as sodium carbonate and sodium metasilicate.
- Calfax® DB-45 Datasheet (English)
- Pilot "Green" Flyers (English)
MSDS / SDS
- MSDS (English)
Pilot Chemical is a developer and manufacturer of a broad array of anionic, amphoteric, and nonionic formulations for Household, Industrial, and Institutional Cleaner applications. Its surfactants are high-performance, colorless, and remarkably pure. Pilot’s HI&I offerings are suited to numerous applications, such as detergents, universal cleaners, degreasers, disinfectants, and sanitizers.
- "Green" HI & I Cleaners (English)
- Performance of Calsoft® AOS-FS (English)
- Calfoam 70 Series (English)
- Calfax Disulfonates - Maximum Strength Surfactants (English)