Surfynol® 104A Surfactant
Surfynol® 104A is a nonionic surfactant that has a combination of benefits, including wetting defoaming and improving pigment dispersions. Its unique chemical structure provides multifunctional properties such as surface tension reduction, foam control and viscosity stabilization. Surfynol® 104A is a 50% active liquid in 2-Ethylhexanol.
Surfynol® 104 provides performance benefits in many waterborne applications such as coatings, paints, adhesives, inks, pigment manufacture and dispersion, cements, metalworking lubricants, agricultural chemicals and dye processing.
- Biodegration & Toxicity Information (English) - Google Translate
- How To Formulate With Surfynol Surfactants (English) - Google Translate
- Surfynol® Surfactants: Multifunctional Problem Solvers In Waterborne Do-It-Yourself Wood Finishes (English) - Google Translate
- Surfynol® Surfactants: Multifunctional Problem-Solvers in Waterborne Wood Coatings (English) - Google Translate
- The Benefits Of Surfynol Surfactants In Waterborne Industrial Maintenance Coatings (English) - Google Translate
Air Products combines technology and market leadership strengths in specialty surfactants, specialty amines, polyurethane additives, epoxy curatives and resins. With over 40 years of experience in materials science and surface chemistry, Air Products can provide unique insight to assist Paint and Coating formulators in developing competitive products that are better for the environment.
No additional documentation is available. Please visit the supplier's website to contact them for further information.