2-Ethylhexanoic Acid, 2-EHA
2-Ethylhexanoic Acid, 2-EHA is a building block for alkyd resins and for production of organic metal salts. Alkyd resins modified with 2-ethylhexanoic acid are used in stoving enamels and two-component paints (primers and topcoats). Metal salts of 2-ethylhexanoic acid are used for siccatives in oxidative drying paints and printing inks.
BASF Corporation, Chemical Intermediates develops and produces the largest range of intermediates in the world specifically adapted to the Coatings industry. These include amines, diols, polyalcohols, acids and specialties. Along with being used as starting materials for coatings, innovative BASF intermediates also help improve the properties of the final product and production process efficiency.
- Solvent-Borne and High-Solids Coatings (English) - Google Translate
- The Broadest Portfolio of Vinyl Monomers (English) - Google Translate
- Product Selector (English) - Google Translate
- Intermediates for the Coatings Industry (English) - Google Translate
- Formulation Additives For Printing And Packaging (English) - Google Translate