1,4-Cyclohexane dimethanol mono vinyl ether, CHDM Mono
1,4-Cyclohexane dimethanol mono vinyl ether, CHDM Mono is a building block for macro monomers and monomer for vinyl copolymers. It is a reactive diluent in UV-coatings and in adhesives. It is used for water and solvent based hydroxyl-functional vinyl polymers, which are cross-linked with polyisocyanates and melamine resins.
BASF Corporation, Chemical Intermediates develops and produces the largest range of intermediates in the world specifically adapted to the Coatings industry. These include amines, diols, polyalcohols, acids and specialties. Along with being used as starting materials for coatings, innovative BASF intermediates also help improve the properties of the final product and production process efficiency.
- Solvent-Borne and High-Solids Coatings (English) - Google Translate
- The Broadest Portfolio of Vinyl Monomers (English) - Google Translate
- Product Selector (English) - Google Translate
- Intermediates for the Coatings Industry (English) - Google Translate
- Formulation Additives For Printing And Packaging (English) - Google Translate