1,8-Diazabicyclo-5,4,0-undecene-7 Lupragen® N 700
1,8-Diazabicyclo-5,4,0-undecene-7 Lupragen® N 700 is a catalyst for urethane reactions. 1,8-Diazabicyclo-5,4,0-undecene-7 is suitable for production of polyurethanes and as catalyst for two-components paints for automotive OEM, repair paints, plastic paints and paints for general application. 1,8-Diazabicyclo-5,4,0-undecene-7 is highly effective. As a liquid, it is easy to handle and shows high compatibility with resins.
BASF Corporation, Chemical Intermediates develops and produces the largest range of intermediates in the world specifically adapted to the Coatings industry. These include amines, diols, polyalcohols, acids and specialties. Along with being used as starting materials for coatings, innovative BASF intermediates also help improve the properties of the final product and production process efficiency.
- Solvent-Borne and High-Solids Coatings (English) - Google Translate
- The Broadest Portfolio of Vinyl Monomers (English) - Google Translate
- Product Selector (English) - Google Translate
- Intermediates for the Coatings Industry (English) - Google Translate
- Formulation Additives For Printing And Packaging (English) - Google Translate