CGS 150 Fluidised Bed Jet Mill
The CONDUX CGS Fluidised Bed Jet Mill makes it possible to achieve finenesses ranging from d97 2 µm to d97 70 µm. The adjustment of the desired fineness is carried out by a dynamic air classifier integrated into the housing. In comparison to a mechanically operating classifier mill, the milling energy of the CGS is created by a high velocity gas stream.
Custom Processing Services, Inc. (CPS) is a contract manufacturing service provider that offers particle size reduction services such as custom coarse grinding (impact crushing, grinding, and pulverizing), micronizing (ultra-fine particle size), and media milling (nano-particle size). Blending services can accommodate up to 10-ton batches, and dryer capabilities can dry to less than 0.5% moisture.
- Size Does Matter by Tom Harper (English) - Google Translate
- Quality Assurance (English) - Google Translate
- Customer Testimonial--Mayan Pigments Impressed with CPS’s Ability (English) - Google Translate
- CPS Handles Coarse Processing Needs (English) - Google Translate
- Coarse Crushing and Processing Services Explained (English) - Google Translate
- Paints And Coatings Services (English) - Google Translate