EcoVae® 401 Emulsion
EcoVae® 401 Emulsion is a vinyl acetate/ethylene emulsion designed for low odor paint applications. Paints utilizing the emulsion can be formulated without any coalescing solvents resulting in low VOC, environmentally-friendly products. EcoVae® 401 Emulsion is also APE-free.
- (2011.06) Celanese Emulsions Dedicates Expanded Vae Plant in China (English) - Google Translate
- (2011.06) 塞拉尼斯聚合物乳液部在中国扩建VAE 工厂 (Chinese Simplified) - Google Translate
- Emulsions for Architectural Coatings: Guide for the Americas (English) - Google Translate
MSDS / SDS
- MSDS / SDS (English) - Google Translate
- MSDS / SDS (Portuguese) - Google Translate
- MSDS / SDS (French) - Google Translate
- MSDS / SDS (Spanish) - Google Translate
Celanese Corporation engineers and manufactures high performance emulsions including vinyl acrylic, vinyl acetate/ ethylene (VAE), 100% acrylic, and specialty polymers for the Paints and Coatings Industry. The AVICOR® and Ecovae® line of high performance vinyl acrylic emulsions are formulated with low to no VOCs and can be used in interior and exterior paints to enhance durability and scrub requirements.
No additional documentation is available. Please visit the supplier's website to contact them for further information.