Citrin® K is an extract from the fruit of the Garcinia cambogia tree. It is supplied as a pale brown, odorless powder that is slightly soluble in hot water, soluble in dilute acids, but insoluble in alcohol. This product has an assay content of Hydroxy citric acid by HPLC that is not less than 50.0% w/w, and not more than 60.0% w/w calculated on as such basis. Citrin® K can be stored at room temperature and has a shelf life of five years. This product is Kosher and Halal certified, and is GMO free.
- Citrin® K Beverage Grade (English) - Google Translate
- GRAS Portfolio: Sabinsa Corporation A Multitude of Exciting Developments (English) - Google Translate
- Citrin® ‐ K: A Revolutionary, Herbal Approach to Weight Management (English) - Google Translate
- Citrin® ‐ K: Nutritional Therapy for Exercise Enthusiasts (English) - Google Translate
- Citrin® K FAQ (English) - Google Translate
- Citrin® K Natural weight loss support/appetite suppressant (English) - Google Translate
- Sabinsa Corporation Presents GRAS (English) - Google Translate
MSDS / SDS
Nutritional & Analytical Information
Login to view Nutritional & Analytical Information below
|Density - Bulk||- lbs/gal|
|Microbiology - Total Plate Count (TPC), cfu/g|
|Microbiology - Yeast/Mold, cfu/g|
Sabinsa Corporation is a manufacturer and distributor of herbal extracts, minerals, dietary supplements and specialty fine chemicals for the Food, Beverage and Nutrition industry. Sabinsa also produces natural drugs, standardized phytoextracts, enzymes, prebiotics, synbiotics, beverage ingredients, chiral drug intermediates and nutritional fibers. They also offer a wide range of manufacturing capabilities.