Ajinomoto® MAG, also known as monoammonium glutamate, is an effective, low-sodium flavor enhancer which provides exceptional mouthfeel and a fuller flavor profile. It is certified Kosher, GMO free, and allergen free. This product delivers exceptional performance and provides unsurpassed benefits in your manufacturing processes.
MSDS / SDS
- Allergen Statement (English) - Google Translate
- GMO Statement (English) - Google Translate
- Kosher Certificate (English) - Google Translate
- Monoammonium Glutamate (MAG) Letter Of Guarantee (English) - Google Translate
Nutritional & Analytical Information
Login to view Nutritional & Analytical Information below
Ajinomoto is a leading developer and manufacturer of ingredients and additives used in the Food and Beverage industry. Best known as the original creator of MSG, it also provides a host of other flavor-enhancing offerings. San-J® brand soy sauces deliver authentic Japanese flavor to a variety of dishes. And Ajinomoto’s Activa® enzymes provide excellent texture enhancement for processed foods.
No additional documentation is available. Please visit the supplier's website to contact them for further information.
Ajinomoto Food Ingredients makes their documentation available in the regions indicated below:
- Processed Meat, Poultry, Fish & Egg Products ~ Fish & Seafood, Surimi
- Processed Meat, Poultry, Fish & Egg Products ~ Processed Meat Products
- Snack Foods
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups ~ Table Sauces, Condiments, Ketchup, Salsas
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups ~ Soups
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups ~ Gravies, Sauces
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups ~ Cooking Sauces
- Meat, Poultry, Fish & Egg Products
- Fats, Oils & Sweet Spreads ~ Mayonnaise, Salad Dressing