SM-1035®/S1 is a white solid that is water dispersible. It is a food antimicrobial based on sodium diacetate (E-262ii), sodium lactate (E-325), mono and diglycerides of fatty acids (E-471) and pentasodium triphosphate (E-451i). It contains sodium chloride as a carrier and silicon dioxide (E-551) as an anti-caking agent. This product can be used as a preservative treatment of cured and smoked meat products. It is active over a wide range of microorganisms and its activity does not depend on temperature. This product does not change the color, taste, or natural aroma of foodstuffs.
- SM-1035®/S1 Datasheet (English)
VEDEQSA is a company belonging to the LAMIRSA group and utilizes their expertise in the production of additives and ingredients for the food industry. It is seen as a leader in food market, especially in food preservation where their PANOSORB®, LAMIRCID®, SM-1035®, FUNGILESS® and MIRENAT® anti-microbial and anti-fungal product lines hinder the development of micro-organisms in food, protecting them from problems of a biological nature.
VEDEQSA makes their documentation available in the regions indicated below:
- Additives ~ Stabilizers ~ Glyceride
- Additives ~ Sequestrant ~ Phosphate ~ Triphosphate
- Additives ~ Sequestrant ~ Acetate ~ Sodium Acetate
- Additives ~ Preservatives ~ Acetate
- Additives ~ Carriers
- Additives ~ Anti-caking Agents
- Processing Aids ~ Antimicrobial Agents