Capolac® contains calcium as the major mineral and additionally has a high content of phosphorus and zinc relative to skimmed milk.
Arla Foods Ingredients provides milk-based ingredients for Food, Beverage, and Nutrition. Products include osteopontin, sialyllactose, caseinoglycomacropeptide, milk phospholipids, hydrolysates, alpha-lactalbumin and milk fat globule membrane. Arla’s focus is providing products offering gastro-intestinal health, allergy treatment and prevention, low protein formula, immunity and cognitive development and performance.
- Arla Foods Ingredients Leads Calls for Collaborative Industry Effort on Food Aid (English)
- Microbiology Standard is the Highest Ever (English)
- Hi-Pro Improvers Infographic (English)
- Hi-Pro Improvers Brochure (English)
- Allergy Hydrolysates & Oral Tolerance (English)
- Hydrolysates Allergy Prevention (English)
- First-Class Hydrolysates for Formula-Fed Infants (English)
- Arla Foods Ingredients: Infant Nutrition For The Next Generation (English)