Prayphos™ D0 has an orthophosphoric acid technical grade and an appearance of greenish to brownish syrupy liquid. It's used in the production of foliar fertilizers and water soluble fertilizers, and the production of phosphate salts – etc.
- Prayphos™ D0 Datasheet (English)
Prayon S.A. manufactures a wide range of phosphates for the Food, Beverage and Nutrition industry. Phosphates are essential for health and growth and are building blocks for DNA, teeth, bones, cells and the nervous system. Benefits include regulating the body’s acidity, helping vitamin absorption and preventing fat deposits in arteries. Prayon also manufactures calcium, sodium and potassium salt.
Prayon S.A. makes their documentation available in the regions indicated below:
- Additives ~ Thickeners ~ Phosphate
- Additives ~ Raising Agents ~ Phosphate
- Additives ~ Emulsifying Salts ~ Phosphate
- Additives ~ Anti-caking Agents ~ Phosphate
- Additives ~ Acidity Regulators ~ Phosphate