Benecel™ Methylcellulose (MC) A40M
Benecel™ Methylcellulose (MC) A40M is a high purity, water-soluble cellulose derivative designed to perform many functions in processed foods - including reversible hot water gelation, water binding and retention, oil barrier formation, thickening, suspending and stabilizing, and film formation.
Benecel™ Methylcellulose (MC) A40M has a viscosity range of 30,000 to 56,000 cps and particle size of 170 to 250 micrometers. This product is widely used in food applications such as batters, breadings, extruded and fried foods, bakery fillings and toppings, meat and meat substitutes, soups, sauces, ice cream, and more.
Ashland Specialty Ingredients is a developer and manufacturer of stabilizers and gums used in the Food, Beverage, and Nutrition industry. Its ingredients are globally recognized for performance, quality, and consistency. Ashland obtains all its offerings from renewable, natural raw materials, produced in Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP)-compliant facilities around the world.
Ashland Specialty Ingredients
Ashland Specialty Ingredients makes their documentation available in the regions indicated below:
- Additives ~ Thickeners ~ Cellulose ~ Methyl Cellulose
- Additives ~ Stabilizers ~ Cellulose ~ Methyl Cellulose
- Additives ~ Emulsifiers ~ Cellulose ~ Methyl Cellulose
- Additives ~ Bulking Agents ~ Cellulose ~ Methyl Cellulose
- Grain Mill Products ~ Prepared Flour Mixes and Dough
- Vegetarian ~ Meat Substitutes, Tofu / Tempe / Veggie Burgers
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups
- Meat, Poultry, Fish & Egg Products
- Desserts and Ice Cream ~ Ice cream and Dairy-based Frozen Desserts
- Bakery Products ~ Frostings, Icings, Glazings, Toppings
- Bakery Products ~ Extruded Starch and Cereal Products
- Bakery Products ~ Custard, Puddings and Fillings