Tinuvin® 5050 is a solvent-free, liquid blend of a 2-(2-hydroxyphenyl)-benzotriazole UV absorber (UVA) and a basic hindered amine light stabilizer (HALS) designed to fulfill the high cost/performance and durability requirements of exterior solventborne industrial and decorative coatings. The broad UV absorbance of Tinuvin® 5050 makes it suitable for a wide range of coatings for wood, plastics and metal. The synergistic combination imparts superior coating protection against gloss reduction, cracking, blistering, delamination, and color change and provides full substrate protection.
BASF offers a wide array of products used in Graphic Arts and Inks. Its organic pigments – Dispers® preparations & Basonyl® and Neozapon® dyes – are great for offset, gravure, flexographic, silk screen, and special printing inks. Its Basonyl® cationic dyes offer high brilliance. BASF’s Neozapon® metal-complex dyes are perfect for ballpoint, writing, and inkjet inks plus specialty coatings and copier toners.
- BASF to focus on innovative solutions at NIP30 Technology Expo & Conference 2014 (English)
- Industrial Coatings Raw Material Selection Guide (English)
- High Lights! Energy Curing for Industrial Coatings and Graphic Arts (English)
- Printing & Packaging- Resins & Performance Additives (English)
- Solutions for Digital Printing (English)