Joncryl® 89 is a general purpose, non film forming styrenated acrylic emulsion that provides gloss & clarity, block resistance and fast drying properties to overprint varnish formulations.
BASF offers a wide array of products used in Graphic Arts and Inks. Its organic pigments – Dispers® preparations & Basonyl® and Neozapon® dyes – are great for offset, gravure, flexographic, silk screen, and special printing inks. Its Basonyl® cationic dyes offer high brilliance. BASF’s Neozapon® metal-complex dyes are perfect for ballpoint, writing, and inkjet inks plus specialty coatings and copier toners.
- BASF to focus on innovative solutions at NIP30 Technology Expo & Conference 2014 (English)
- Industrial Coatings Raw Material Selection Guide (English)
- High Lights! Energy Curing for Industrial Coatings and Graphic Arts (English)
- Printing & Packaging- Resins & Performance Additives (English)
- Solutions for Digital Printing (English)