Proglyme is a propylene glycol derived glyme used as an aprotic solvent for digital inks. Proglyme offers strong solvency power combined with low odor and an excellent toxicity profile. The use of proglyme in ink formulations increases the dispersancy of pigments and dyes while reducing clogging of printer heads.
BASF SE, Intermediates Division develops and produces the largest range of intermediates in the world specifically adapted to the Coatings industry. These include amines, diols, polyalcohols, acids and specialties. Along with being used as starting materials for coatings, innovative BASF intermediates also help improve the properties of the final product and production process efficiency.
- Solvent-Borne and High-Solids Coatings (English) - Google Translate
- The Broadest Portfolio of Vinyl Monomers (English) - Google Translate
- Product Selector (English) - Google Translate
- Intermediates for the Coatings Industry (English) - Google Translate
- Formulation Additives For Printing And Packaging (English) - Google Translate