Ketjenlube 522 is a watersoluble copolymer of an average molecular weight of approx. 15,000 consisting of α-olefins and dicarboxylic acids, partially esterified with an ethoxylated alcohol. Ketjenlube 522 is highly lubricating and dispersing and is environmentally friendly. A former trade name of Ketjenlube 522 was Dapral GE 202 which is now obsolete.
Italmatch Chemicals S.p.A. is a leading developer and manufacturer of phosphorus-derived lubricant additives. Its KETJENLUBE® line of polymeric esters is derived from copolymerizing unsaturated monomers, yielding a wide array of viscosities from 5 to 3,000 cSt at 100oC. Italmatch’s KETJENLUBE® range has applications in engine and gear oils, metalworking fluids, greases, and more.
- Italmatch Home Page (English)
- Ketjenlube Polymer Esters in Grease Applications: Studies in Synthetic Lithium Greases (English)
- Specialty Components for Automotive and Industrial Oils (English)
- Ketjenlube Polymer Esters in Industrial Gear Oils Presentation (English)
- Ketjenlube Polymer Esters in Automotive Gear Oils Presentation (English)
- Lubricants and Specialty Chemicals (English)