PHYTELENE COMPLEX EGX 773 BG Dry Skin
Butylene Glycol (and) Water (and) Chondrus Crispus [Carrageenan] Extract (and) Ulva Lactuca Extract (and) Enteromorpha compressa Extract (and) Palmaria Palmata Extract (and) Undaria Pinnatifida Extract
PHYTELENE COMPLEX EGX 773 BG is a synergetical sea complex, combining selected and complementary plants from the sea, in relation with the significant factors of skin hydration. It is recommended for deep moisturizing formulations and particularly for introduction in after-sun or anti-aging formulas.
Greentech produces active ingredients through biotechnology from plants, algae and micro-algae. Products include phytobioactives, natural liposoluble actives, cosmelenes (hydrosoluble plant actives), and hydrosoluble extracts. Greentech also offers exfoliating powders derived from plants, fruits, and minerals and the cryoextraction of medulats, cryobuds, saps, and protoplasts.
- Jean-Yves BERTHON - CEO of GREENTECH - Rewarded by the SFC (English)
- (Skin Physiology Internationnal Meeting), organisé par GREENTECH (French)
- GREENTECH is proud to announce its 2 oral communications during IFSCC Paris on 27-30th October 2014 (English)
- Soft Butters (English)
- Lotions-Milks Range (English)
- Take Care of Your Nail with GREENTECH (English)
- Marine Plant Oil Extracts (English)
- Boreal Beauty: The Cold of Winter Plants (English)
- Luffa Powder: A Rainbow of Scrubbing Powders (English)
- Fruitogreens (English)