Sodium Carboxymethyl Betaglucan
GluCare® S is Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan a highly active yeast derived beta glucan used to revitalize skin and enhance the natural repair processes in damaged skin. Through the topical application of GluCare®, a yeast derived ß-glucan, the natural protection systems in the skin can be revitalised, resulting in a reduction of the sensitivity of the skin. Furthermore, the ability of the skin to repair itself will be enhanced, resulting in a healthier and less aged skin. Because of its solubility properties, GluCare® S is especially recommended for cosmetic applications.
Evonik Industries AG Personal Care is a major provider of sophisticated active complexes and high-quality plant extracts to the Personal Care and Cosmetics industry. Evonik’s active ingredients have been extensively researched and tested and provide a wide range of effects from anti-aging, protection, moisturizing, odor absorption to skin tone modulation and hair care and more.
- Evonik Introduces Products on the Basis of Sustainable Palm Oil for the Cosmetics Industry (English) - Google Translate
- Personal Care Catalog of Products 2013 (English) - Google Translate
- Tested Down to a Hair (English) - Google Translate
- Move 360° The Innovation and Sustainability Support Program (English) - Google Translate
- Active Ingredients Specialists In Generating Special Effects (English) - Google Translate