TEGO® Alkanol 1618
TEGO® Alkanol 1618 is a consistency-enhancer for O/W emulsions that gives a pleasant soft skin feel and is vegetable-based raw materials. It is especially suitable as viscosity builder/stabilizing agent in O/W creams and lotions. As a primary structural surfactant TEGO® Alkanol 1618 is used for deodorant/antiperspirant stick formulations.
Evonik Industries AG Personal Care is a major provider of sophisticated active complexes and high-quality plant extracts to the Personal Care and Cosmetics industry. Evonik’s active ingredients have been extensively researched and tested and provide a wide range of effects from anti-aging, protection, moisturizing, odor absorption to skin tone modulation and hair care and more.
- Evonik Introduces Products on the Basis of Sustainable Palm Oil for the Cosmetics Industry (English) - Google Translate
- Personal Care Catalog of Products 2013 (English) - Google Translate
- Tested Down to a Hair (English) - Google Translate
- Move 360° The Innovation and Sustainability Support Program (English) - Google Translate
- Active Ingredients Specialists In Generating Special Effects (English) - Google Translate