ISOFOL® 20 is a biodegradable synthetic or vegetable alcohol with high thermal stability. This clear, colorless highly polar, light emollient has a good pigment wetting effect with gloss enhancing and solvency properties. It has a dry, very pleasant skin feel, helps reduce tackiness and is a medium spreading emollient. It is stable in moderate acidic to moderate alkaline mediums. This product is compatible with silicones, lipophilic cosmetic ingredients and UV filters in a wide pH range. It is typically used in lipsticks and lip balms, but can also be used in other products such as eye shadows, rouges and foundations.
- ISOFOL® 20 Datasheet (English)
- ISOFOL 20 (English)
- ISOFOL® C12–C32: Guerbet Alcohols (English)
- Sasol Olefins & Surfactants: Raw Materials for Cosmetics (English)
- Sasol Raw Materials for Color Cosmetics (English)
- Sasol Raw Materials for Cosmetics (English)
- Sasol Raw Materials for Sunscreens (English)
Performance Chemicals has 33 locations in 18 countries. Our business consists of four key business divisions: Organics, Inorganics, Wax and PCASG (Phenolics, Carbon, Ammonia and Specialty Gases). We market a broad portfolio of organic and inorganic commodity and specialty chemicals as well as high quality wax products and specialty gases, for a wide range of applications in the industry.