ISOFOL® 20 is a biodegradable synthetic or vegetable alcohol with high thermal stability. This clear, colorless highly polar, light emollient has a good pigment wetting effect with gloss enhancing and solvency properties. It has a dry, very pleasant skin feel, helps reduce tackiness and is a medium spreading emollient. It is stable in moderate acidic to moderate alkaline mediums. This product is compatible with silicones, lipophilic cosmetic ingredients and UV filters in a wide pH range. It is typically used in lipsticks and lip balms, but can also be used in other products such as eye shadows, rouges and foundations.
- ISOFOL® 20 Datasheet (English)
- ISOFOL 20 (English)
- ISOFOL® C12–C32: Defined branched Guerbet alcohols (English)
- Sasol Olefins & Surfactants: Raw Materials for Cosmetics (English)
- Sasol Raw Materials for Color Cosmetics (English)
- Sasol Raw Materials for Cosmetics (English)
- Sasol Raw Materials for Sunscreens (English)
Sasol Olefins & Surfactants is a leading global supplier of surfactants and surfactant intermediates, high purity alumina and related specialty products. Products include organic intermediates such as ethylene and ethylene oxide, linear alkyl benzene and also inorganic specialty chemicals. Sasol’s products have application in cleaners, detergents, personal care products, polymer additives and more.