BENTONE GEL® GTCC V
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (and) Stearalkonium Hectorite (and) Propylene Carbonate
BENTONE GEL® GTCC V is a specially prepared dispersion of a non-animal origin organically modified hectorite in cosmetic grade castor oil. This grade is designed to impart rheological control and suspension to organic- and silicone-based cosmetics. It is also particularly useful in emulsions and can be used in "cold process" systems. It provides thermostable viscosity control of the emulsion's oil phase, improves application properties, enhances skin-feel by masking greasy or tacky components and imparts a pleasant residual silkiness to the skin.
- BENTONE GEL® GTCC V QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS (English) - Google Translate
- COSMETICS BROCHURE - NEW (English) - Google Translate
- Elementis Specialties Product Line for Personal Care (English) - Google Translate
- Rheological Additives in Cosmetics (English) - Google Translate
- RHEOLOGICAL ADDITIVES IN COSMETICS (English) - Google Translate
Elementis Specialties is a leading global supplier of high value functional additives and natural hectorite clay to the Personal Care industry. Elementis Specialties also manufactures natural, bio-functional and active ingredients for hair and skin care and anti-aging formulas. Other high quality products are based on natural Meadowfoam oil, Abyssinian oil, Lanolin, and Lanolin derivatives.