Isodragol ® is a light ester which offers an excellent skin feel in skin and color products. It shows high skin spreading properties but less than Dragoxat ® 89. Compared to Dragoxat ® 89 Isodragol ® shows higher viscosity and polarity. It is a very good solvent for waxes and shows outstanding wetting properties for pigments. In color applications, it delivers an excellent slip without the typical greasiness found in other branched chain esters (i.e. Ethylhexyl Palmitate).
- Isodragol ® Datasheet (English)
Symrise is a global supplier that produces fragrances and cosmetic ingredients for the Personal Care and Cosmetics industry. This company provides an extensive range of raw materials that are widely used in perfumes, shower and bathing products, skin and hair care, and deodorants. Key offerings include Actipone® Pueraria Root, Dragosine®, Emulsiphos®, Hydroviton® 24, Neo Heliopan® 357, and more.
- Symrise Goes Green Organically… (English)
- Make-Up Trends [Pages 1-16] (English)
- Make-Up Trends [Pages 17-36] (English)
- Hair: Structure and Needs - Symrise Solutions [Pages 1-23] (English)
- Hair: Structure and Needs - Symrise Solutions [Pages 24-47] (English)
- Botanicals (English)