Ceraphyl® 55 is composed of low-viscosity esters with very light feel. It imparts elegance and slip to emulsions as well as low residual after feel. This product is also useful for reducing tackiness of other emollients.
- Ashland Care Specialties: Advancing Skin Care with Science (English)
- Ashland Skin Care Application Chart (English)
- Skin Care Products for Ethnic Markets (English)
- Take a Fresh Look at Ashland and Our Ceraphyl™ Esters (English)
- Wet Skin Technology: Novel Sunscreen Formulation That Applies Clear, Even When Sprayed Directly Onto Wet Skin (English)
Ashland Inc. develops and produces a comprehensive line of biofunctionals, fixative and styling polymers, bioadhesives, and rheology and conditioning polymers for the Personal Care industry. To help formulators create blockbuster innovations, Ashland Inc. focuses on breakthrough chemistries that deliver advanced performance properties in hair care, skin care, sun care, and oral care products.