Glyceryl Stearate (and) Laureth-23
Cerasynt® 945 is composed of primary and auxiliary emulsifiers for a wide variety of personal care formulas. This is due to its broad pH and formulation ingredient compability. This product is ideal and recommended for use in oil-in-water creams and lotions.
- Ashland Care Specialties: Advancing Skin Care with Science (English)
- Ashland Skin Care Application Chart (English)
- Cerasynt® 840 & Cerasynt® 945 (English)
- ISP Captivates™: Adding Uniqueness and Noblesse to Personal Care Products (English)
- Skin Care Products for Ethnic Markets (English)
- The Modern, Groomed Man (English)
Ashland Inc. develops and produces a comprehensive line of biofunctionals, fixative and styling polymers, bioadhesives, and rheology and conditioning polymers for the Personal Care industry. To help formulators create blockbuster innovations, Ashland Inc. focuses on breakthrough chemistries that deliver advanced performance properties in hair care, skin care, sun care, and oral care products.