Escalol® 587 is a secondary UV-B absorber used in high-SPF formulas. It is oil-soluble and an excellent solubilizer and coupler for other sunscreen actives. This product appears as a pale yellow liquid.
- Ashland Care Specialties: Advancing Skin Care with Science (English)
- Ashland Skin Care Application Chart (English)
- ISP Beauty Boutique- A Guide for Color Cosmetics (English)
- Sun Care Technologies- Application Chart (English)
- Sun Care Technologies- Overview Guide (English)
- Sunscreen Formulary: A Formulation Guide For Effective Sun Care Preparations (English)
- The Modern, Groomed Man (English)
- Wet Skin Technology: Novel Sunscreen Formulation That Applies Clear, Even When Sprayed Directly Onto Wet Skin (English)
Ashland Inc. develops and produces a comprehensive line of biofunctionals, fixative and styling polymers, bioadhesives, and rheology and conditioning polymers for the Personal Care industry. To help formulators create blockbuster innovations, Ashland Inc. focuses on breakthrough chemistries that deliver advanced performance properties in hair care, skin care, sun care, and oral care products.