AEROSIL® 300 is a hydrophilic fumed silica with a specific surface area of 300 m²/g. It is used in paints and coatings, adhesives and sealants, printing inks, cable compounds, unsaturated polyester resins, and liquid silicone rubber. AEROSIL® 300 has shown excellent transparency in unsaturated polyester resins and rheology and thixotropy control of liquids, binders, and polymers.
- AEROSIL® - More Than Just a Powder (English) - Google Translate
- AEROSIL® And SIPERNAT® Silica For Personal Care (English) - Google Translate
- AEROSIL® FOR PHOTO INKJET MEDIA (English) - Google Translate
- AEROSIL® FUMED SILICA AND AEROXIDE® FUMED ALUMINA FOR GLOSSY PHOTO INKJET MEDIA (English) - Google Translate
- AEROSIL® Fumed Silicas - Make Fine Products with Fine Particles (English) - Google Translate
Evonik Industries AG Personal Care is a major provider of sophisticated active complexes and high-quality plant extracts to the Personal Care and Cosmetics industry. Evonik’s active ingredients have been extensively researched and tested and provide a wide range of effects from anti-aging, protection, moisturizing, odor absorbtion to skin tone modulation and hair care and more.
No additional documentation is available. Please visit the supplier's website to contact them for further information.