Cetiol® SB 45
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
Cetiol® SB 45 is an exotic, waxy emollient with additional benefit due to the amount of unsaponifiables which are known for their active ingredient properties supporting to a sunscreen effect. It is a semi solid, light yellowish fat of the Shea nut, and has an unsaponifiable matter of 9-13%, a peroxide number of max. 5, and a tube rise melting point of 42-46°C.
- Cetiol® SB 45 Datasheet (English)
- Cegesoft® SB & Cegesoft® SB Organic (English)
- Natural Oils Naturally from BASF (English)
- New Innovation for Companion Animal Care (English)
- Personal Care Emollients (English)
- The Complete Care Package NYSCC Suppliers’ Day 2011 Featured Products (English)
BASF Care Creations develops and produces a comprehensive portfolio of raw materials for the Personal Care industry such as effect pigments, emollients, complexing agents, neutralizers, setting polymers, conditioning polymers, rheology modifiers, UV filters, mild surfactants, solubilizers, emulsifiers, and solvents. These ingredients are ideal in color cosmetics and hair, oral, skin and sun care products.