Cetiol® SB 45
Cetiol® SB 45 is an exotic, waxy emollient with additional benefit due to the amount of unsaponifiables which are known for their active ingredient properties supporting to a sunscreen effect. It is a semi solid, light yellowish fat of the Shea nut, and has an unsaponifiable matter of 9-13%, a peroxide number of max. 5, and a tube rise melting point of 42-46°C.
- Cetiol® SB 45 (English) - Google Translate
- Shea Butters for an Exotic Touch (English) - Google Translate
- Cegesoft® SB & Cegesoft® SB Organic (English) - Google Translate
- Formulation Easy Guide (English) - Google Translate
- Natural Oils Naturally from BASF (English) - Google Translate
- New Innovation for Companion Animal Care (English) - Google Translate
- Personal Care Emollients (English) - Google Translate
BASF Care Creations develops and produces a comprehensive portfolio of raw materials for the Personal Care industry such as effect pigments, emollients, complexing agents, neutralizers, setting polymers, conditioning polymers, rheology modifiers, UV filters, mild surfactants, solubilizers, emulsifiers, and solvents. These ingredients are ideal in color cosmetics and hair, oral, skin and sun care products.