Zinc Oxide (and) Triethoxycaprylysilane
Z-Cote® HP1 is a hydrophobic inorganic UV protection agent that can be used in cosmetic sunscreen formulations. This product offers improved SPF values that can be obtained in combination with organic UV absorbers.
- Mineral Makeup the Trend Continues... (English) - Google Translate
- Sunscreen Brochure (English) - Google Translate
- The Complete Care Package NYSCC Suppliers’ Day 2011 Featured Products (English) - Google Translate
- UV Filter Portfolio (English) - Google Translate
- UV Filters (English) - Google Translate
BASF Care Creations develops and produces a comprehensive portfolio of raw materials for the Personal Care industry such as effect pigments, emollients, complexing agents, neutralizers, setting polymers, conditioning polymers, rheology modifiers, UV filters, mild surfactants, solubilizers, emulsifiers, and solvents. These ingredients are ideal in color cosmetics and hair, oral, skin and sun care products.