Butylene Glycol Cocoate
Cocoate BG is a butylene glycol cocoate recommended for cosmetic formulations. It is used as an ester for make-up, make-up removal and suncare applications. This product is also used as emollient, pigment wetter, disperser for organic and mineral sun filters.
- Cocoate BG (English) - Google Translate
- Cosmetic Sample/Literature Request Form (English) - Google Translate
- Perfect Complexion (English) - Google Translate
- Personal Care Ingredients: Quick Reference Guide (English) - Google Translate
- Textures: The Art Of Formulation (English) - Google Translate
MSDS / SDS
Gattefossé develops and manufactures specialty ingredients for the Personal Care and Cosmetics industry. They specialize in lipochemistry, biology, and extraction of cosmetic actives of vegetable origin and natural sources. Gattefossé also has expertise in the formulation of skin care products. Products have application in body lotions, sunscreens, cosmetic foundations, hair care and more.
No additional documentation is available. Please visit the supplier's website to contact them for further information.